The LifeTag Motus Adapter is a USB peripheral that can be used on existing Motus base stations. Multiple adapters can be used per base station, and is a quick way to enable LifeTag and PowerTag capability. Its narrow connector size fits between FunCubes on a USB hub. It can also be used to add more channels to a SensorStation.
The LifeTag Motus Adapter appears as a serial USB device and works with existing SensorGnome software. You can also use it with any laptop or computer to receive LifeTags.
- Compatible with LifeTag and PowerTag
- Over 4 billion unique IDs
- Highly sensitive receiver
- 100% digital system
- Provides ID and signal strength
- Very low power consumption (<40mA @ 5V)
Housing and Hardware
- Strong, ABS plastic case
- SMA connector
- Tag detection indicator light for troubleshooting
- USB connection
- No drivers needed for Mac, Linux, raspberry pi, SensorGnome, or SensorStation
- Easy to install drivers for all Windows versions